This award is given annually by SMC on the recommendation of the business faculty to an outstanding student in business. The recipient must meet the following criteria:
- Must have taken at least three of the following business courses; BSAD 201: Principles of Macroeconomics, BSAD 202: Principles of Microeconomics, BSAD 205: Accounting I, and BSAD 206: Accounting II.
- Must have received the highest GPA in three of the courses listed above.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be participating in extra curriculum activities like sports or student affairs.
- Must be in good conduct.To view these students click here: http://smcsc.meritpages.com/achievements/Business-Award/74512