SPRINGFIELD, IL (07/12/2017) (readMedia)-- WHO:
• Illinois State Military Museum Living History Detachment
• Illinois National Guard and Militia Historical Society
• Illinois State Military Museum
• Living historians will tell the story of the 1954 siege of Dien Bien Phu during the French Indochina War using U.S. WW II gear and equipment. The Living Historians will also display equipment, uniforms and weapons used in in the Vietnam War.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 29, 2017
• Illinois State Military Museum, 1301 N. MacArthur Blvd, Springfield, Ill., 62702, two blocks north of the intersection of MacArthur Blvd. and North Grand Ave.
• Admission and parking are free.
For additional information, please contact the Illinois State Military Museum at 217-761-3910.
Become our Facebook Fan!