Registration open for Trine summer LEGO robotics camps
ANGOLA (12/12/2018) Trine University has opened registration for several LEGO robotics camps it will offer this summer. Dates and locations currently open for registration include:
- June 18-21, Parkside Elementary School, LaGrange, Indiana
- June 25-28, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- July 9-12, McKenney-Harrison Elementary School, Auburn, Indiana
- July 16-19 and July 23-26, Trine University, Angola, Indiana
- July 30-Aug. 2, Defiance Elementary School, Defiance, Ohio
More locations are planned and will be announced as they are added. Registration is available at trine.edu/innovation-one/youth-programs.
The camps are for children ages 7-14, with camps for ages 7-10 taking place from 8 a.m. to noon and camps for ages 11-14 taking place from 1-5 p.m.
During the sessions, campers build and program different robots each day. The $120 fee also includes a T-shirt and daily snack and movement break.
For more information, contact Karen Morthorst at email@example.com.