University of Evansville's Center for the Advancement of Learning Offering New Options
EVANSVILLE, IN (01/03/2019) The University of Evansville's Center for the Advancement of Learning, formerly known as the Center for Adult Education, is now offering new programs to begin Spring 2019.
"We are very excited about our new offerings and the name change," said Lindsay Roberts, director of the Center for the Advancement of Learning. "It reflects the wide array of programs and opportunities we offer not only to those seeking degrees but also to those interested in professional development opportunities at every level."
New graduate certificate programs will be offered starting Fall 2019. Applications will open up January 11. The graduate certificate programs in Innovation and Nonprofit Leadership allow for individuals to enhance self-development. These can be completed in one semester and consist of nine credit hours. The credits earned in these two certificate programs may be transferred into the MS in Leadership program.
Options offered by UE's Center for the Advancement of Learning include:
New graduate certification programs (New in 2019)
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
Professional development workshops (New in 2019)
- Enhancing Creativity and Building Collaborative Teams to Solve Complex Problems on February 13
- Creating a Culture of Empathy on April 10
Graduate degree programs:
- Master of Public Health in Health Policy (Now fully online)
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Public Service Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Adult degree programs
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in University Studies
- Transition to Teaching
- RN to BSN
- Accelerated Elementary Education
Continued Learning @ UE (A continued learning program designed for individuals approaching or at retirement age.)
For more information, go to www.evansville.edu/centerforlearning.