Cast List Published for "BAKKHAI"
Seating is Extremely Limited - Get Tickets Today!
BATAVIA, NY (10/09/2018) The Genesee Community College Forum Players have announced the last chances to purchase tickets for the very limited seating performance of "BAKKHAI" - Anne Carson's new version of "The Bacchae" which was written over 2,400 years ago by Greek philosopher, Euripides.
There will be only 144 tickets to each performance and they are on sale this week for performances to be held October 19 and October 20, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. and October 21, 2018 at 2 p.m. in GCC's Stuart Steiner Theatre.
The cast, all Genesee Community College students, will include:
- Garrett Patrick O'Kelly of Wellsville, NY as Dionysos
- Brandon Ribbeck of Warsaw, NY as Pentheus
- Cody Taylor of Medina, NY as Guard/ Herdsman/ Servant
- Walker J. Kapral of Corning, NY as Kadmos
- Josh Erb of Fillmore, NY as Teiresias
- Natsumi Sasabe of Toyko, Japan as Agave
- Celeste June Brownell of Bergen, NY as Leader of the Bakkhai
- Dorel Cartwright of Dansville, NY as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Brittany Mayes of Medina, NY as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Akane Hagiwara of Toyko, Japan as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Fu Kikuchi of Japan as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Chiyori Nakadai of Japan as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Runo Suzuki of Japan as a Member of the Bakkhai
- Emily Grierson of Perry, NY as the Stage Manager
Due to the limited number of seats, advance reservations are strongly recommended! Tickets are $8 for adults, and $5 for seniors (55+) and students (16+) and GCC faculty/ staff. GCC students with ID are $3, and GCC alumni with ID will receive a $2 discount on an adult ticket. To reserve seats, contact the GCC box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 345-6814.
Parental guidance for children under 16 years of age is strongly recommended as this show contains mature subject matter including sexual content, violence and death.
For more information, contact Marketing Communications Associate Director Donna Rae Sutherland at (585) 343-0055 ext. 6616, or via email: email@example.com.
# # #
A photograph from the dress rehearsal of "BAKKHAI", courtesy of GCC, is available at: