UTICA, NY (05/14/2013)(readMedia)-- Invitation only event
Media invited to attend event, tour building, interview clergy, donors, staff.
5:00-5:30 p.m. Remarks
Clergy Blessing by local religious leaders
5:30 p.m. Tours
• Designed to eliminate contact with protestors, the new entrance directly off the larger parking lot increases patient privacy and secure access to services.
• Renovation increased number of patient exam rooms, created a separate surgical suite, added an education wing for teen peer education programs, and provided a more energy efficient footprint.
• Multi-million dollar building reconstruction at this Genesee St./Francis Street location represents an investment in the community (specifically the West Utica neighborhood)
• Building named Margaret M. Roberts Center (for Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson Co-President/CEO)
• Bright with natural light, this modern facility retains a few historical architectural fetaures of the building.
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson
Clergy Blessing & Building Dedication Event
|WHEN:||Tuesday May 21, 2013 at 05:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)|
|WHERE:||1424 Genesee Street
Utica, New York
Media is invited to this "Invitation Only" private event.