OASAS Advisory Council Meets September 7 in Albany
ALBANY, NY (09/06/2011)(readMedia)-- The Advisory Council to the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) will hold its quarterly meeting on Wednesday, September 7, 2011.
WHEN: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 7, 2011.
WHERE: Albany: 1450 Western Avenue, Albany, New York – Fourth Floor
WHO: OASAS Commissioner Arlene González-Sánchez; consumers and payors; and OASAS staff.
- Commissioner's Report: SAGE Commission Update
- BHO and Health Homes Update
- Certification Application Review Committee Report
- Regulation Review: Part 815; Part 818; Part 819
- Health Information Technology Presentation
The Advisory Council meeting will be available in audio format at: http://www.oasas.state.ny.us/webcasts/index.cfm