Media Advisory: North Riverside National Guard unit recognized for recent deployment to Afghanistan
Oct. 22 ceremony recognizes Soldiers with the 710th Area Support Medical Company
NORTH RIVERSIDE, IL (10/18/2017) (readMedia)-- WHO:
• Illinois Army National Guard's 710th Area Support Medical Company based in North Riverside, Illinois.
• An awards ceremony is scheduled for a company of Soldiers who deployed to Afghanistan.
• Oct. 22 at 2 p.m.
• North Riverside Armory, 8660 W. Cermak Road in North Riverside, Illinois
• The unit returned from a deployment to Afghanistan in July.
• The 710th ASMC was responsible for the health care of more than 12,000 U.S., NATO, and Coalition Soldiers from 55 countries, as well as contractors with proper approval for care. The 710th ASMC also provided first aid, immediate life saving measures and triage to more than 2,500 personnel.
• For more information, contact the Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Office at email@example.com or 217-761-3569
Become our Facebook Fan!