Memorial Services for Illinois Army National Guard Soldier
QUINCY, IL (08/10/2011)(readMedia)-- WHO:
• Illinois Army National Guardsman 1st Sgt. John DuPont of Quincy, with Company C, 634th Brigade Support Battalion in Springfield.
• Visitation, funeral and gravesite services
• Visitation services, Aug. 11, 4 to 7 p.m., Madison Park Christian Church, 4700 Broadway, Quincy.
• Funeral services, Aug. 12, 10 a.m., Madison Park Christian Church, 4700 Broadway, Quincy.
• Gravesite services, Aug. 12, immediately following the funeral service, Illinois Veterans Home, 1707 N. 12th St., Quincy.
• As an Illinois Army National Guard medic, DuPont deployed overseas twice and served on several shorter medical missions.
• DuPont deployed to Iraq with Company C, 205th Medical Battalion in North Riverside from 2005 to 2006 and to Kuwait with the 708th Medical Company in North Riverside from 2007 to 2008.
• He also served in Germany, Nicaragua, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic and Guyana for medical missions that were each approximately a month long.
For a high-resolution photo, please contact the Public Affairs Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become our Facebook Fan!