Polish President, ILNG mark 25th year of state partnership program
KANKAKEE, IL (05/14/2018) (readMedia)-- President Andrzej Duda will visit Illinois May 18, 2018 to mark the 25th anniversary of the Illinois National Guard's State Partnership with the republic of Poland. Commemoration events will start at the Illinois National Guard's Army Aviation Support Facility 2 in Kankakee, Illinois at 6:00 p.m. May 18, 2018.
- President Andrzej Duda, President of the Republic of Poland
- Brig. Gen. Mark Jackson, Assistant Adjutant General – Army, Illinois National Guard
- Polish Armed Forces
- Illinois National Guard
- Illinois National Guard and Polish Armed Forces State Partnership Program 25 year anniversary commemoration
- Kankakee flight facility tour
|WHEN:||Friday May 18, 2018 at 06:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)|
|WHERE:||3200 S. Justice Way
Kankakee, Illinois 60901
- Polish President Andrzej Duda will visit Illinois to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the State Partnership between Illinois and the Republic of Poland.
* Media wishing to attend must R.S.V.P. to the Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Office at email@example.com pr 217-761-3569 no later than 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, 2018 due to security requirements. Media attending will also be credentialed upon arrival and must provide a valid photo I.D.