SPRINGFIELD, IL (08/04/2017) (readMedia)-- The 183rd Wing will conduct an active shooter exercise with local first responders designed to enhance cooperation between agencies during an active shooter scenario.
• The Illinois Air National Guard
• Springfield Police Department
• Springfield Fire Department
• Sangamon County Sherriff’s Office
• Sangamon County Office of Emergency Management
• Illinois Emergency Management Agency
• Other state and federal offices
• An active shooter exercise with local first responders
• The exercise is designed to enhance cooperation between agencies during an active shooter scenario
|WHEN:||Friday August 04, 2017 at 02:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)|
3101 J.David Jones Pkwy
Springfield, Illinois 62707
Media is not invited to cover this event, this advisory is for information purposes only.
• Neighbors of the 183rd Wing and Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport can expect notification announcements on public address systems and heavy traffic
• Police and fire departments will be on the base.