SPRINGFIELD, IL (12/11/2017) (readMedia)-- Approximately 30 Soldiers from the City of Alton and Village of Godfrey have enlisted into the Illinois National Guard in the last 5 years. This facility helps strengthen that bond between the Illinois National Guard and the communities of Alton and Godfrey.
• Illinois National Guard
• Maj. Gen. Michael Zerbonia – Assistant Adjutant General – Army, Illinois National Guard
• Brant Walker – Mayor of Alton
• Illinois National Guard recruiting office in Alton, Illinois.
• Facility will serve Alton, Godfrey, and surrounding communities in Madison, Jersey, Calhoun, and Macoupin counties.
|WHEN:||Wednesday December 13, 2017 at 01:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)|
|WHERE:||94A Northport Dr.
Alton, Illinois 62002
• For additional information, contact the Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Office at email@example.com, 217-761-3569.