SPRINGFIELD, IL (11/28/2017) (readMedia)-- Approximately 10 Soldiers with the 633rd Theatre Gateway Personnel Accountability Team based in Chicago will return home Nov. 29 after a deployment to Kuwait.
• 633rd Theatre Gateway Personnel Accountability Team based in Chicago
• Return home after a 10-month deployment
• There will NOT be a formal welcome home ceremony. Soldiers will be reunited with family upon arrival at the airport.
• The troops are from:
o Mode, Illinois
o Edinburg, Illinois
o Havana, Illinois
o Springfield, Illinois
o Gurnee, Illinois
• Nov. 29
• Half of the team will fly into Chicago's O'Hare Airport around 11 a.m.
• Half of the team will fly into Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport in Springfield around 2:50 p.m.
• FLIGHT TIMES ARE EMBARGOED TO PUBLIC UNTIL AFTER SOLDIERS ARRIVE HOME
• The unit's mission was to facilitate the transition of service members and contractors in and out of theater.
• Media should arrive 30 minutes prior to projected flight arrival time and be prepared for possible delays.
• For additional information, contact the Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Officer at 217-761-3569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become our Facebook Fan!