Request for Coverage: Beaver Falls Community Crime Watch Day
The popular and free community event is being held at Geneva College on Saturday, August 2.
BEAVER FALLS, PA (08/01/2014)(readMedia)-- This year's Beaver Falls Community Crime Watch Day held at Geneva College will again offer free educational family fun topped off with fireworks, which has made it a popular attraction for community members. But this sixth annual event, held on Saturday, August 2 from 5:30-9 p.m., will offer a new feature – a parade from Tiger Alley at the Beaver Falls High School up to the Geneva campus to kick off the festivities in an exciting way.
The Beaver Falls community
A non-profit, public-spirited, family-friendly event to promote community safety in Beaver Falls. Free for all. Activities with particular news and photography appeal include:
• A parade from Tiger Alley at the Beaver Falls High School up to Geneva’s campus beginning at 5 p.m.
• The Pittsburgh Pirates Pirate Parrot and other mascots
• Children’s crafts supervised by the Center for Creative Arts Expression, face painting, balloon artists, Tom Chidester and various prize-laden “Penny Carnival” games
• A new attraction, the clicks4acause, which is a photo booth offering props and backdrops for fun photos
• Demonstrations of small fire extinguishing accompany the drug dog and bomb robot t will be exhibited
• Local and state police officers, local firemen, city council members, members of the District Attorney's Office and military recruitment officers will all be present
• Zambelli fireworks to close
|WHEN:||Saturday August 02, 2014 at 05:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)|
3200 College Avenue
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010