Academic Open House offered at the Regional Learning Alliance
Geneva College representatives will be among those present at the RLA in Cranberry Twp. on Tuesday, April 14.
BEAVER FALLS, PA (03/24/2015)(readMedia)-- Geneva College representatives will be at the 2015 Academic Open House on Tuesday, April 14, from 3-7 p.m. at the Regional Learning Alliance (RLA) in Cranberry Township, Pa.
Several of Geneva's graduate and adult degree programs will be featured at the open house:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)-An ACBSP-accredited program that integrates an excellent education in business with the Christian faith
- Master's in Counseling-A CACREP-accredited program that is designed for those who wish to integrate an understanding of Christian faith with professional counseling of diverse counselees in a variety of religious and secular settings
- Master's in Organizational Leadership-An innovative program that provides a practical blend of theory and field-based application, which prepares students to meet the requirements of rapidly changing and complex organizations
- Master's in Leadership Studies-A fully online program, designed for working professionals, that offers three areas of specialization: Financial Leadership, Ministry Leadership, and Project Management and Leadership
- Adult Degree Programs-Accelerated programs in six majors-Child and Family Services, Management, Organizational Leadership, Human Resources, Human Services and Christian Ministry Leadership-with classroom and fully online options.
Geneva College invites students to step forward and leap ahead with an academically excellent, Christ-centered and affordable education. Offering nearly 40 undergraduate majors, Adult Degree Programs with fully online and campus-based options, and high-demand advanced graduate degrees, Geneva's programs are recognized for their high quality. U.S. News & World Report ranks Geneva as a Top 10 Best Value with one of the Top 100 engineering programs in the nation. Adhering to the inerrancy of Scripture, a Geneva education is grounded in God's word as well as in a core curriculum designed to prepare students vocationally to think, write and communicate well in today's world.