BEAVER FALLS, PA (03/24/2015)(readMedia)-- Geneva College representatives will be at the 2015 Academic Open House on Tuesday, April 14, from 3-7 p.m. at the Regional Learning Alliance (RLA) in Cranberry Township, Pa.
Several of Geneva's graduate and adult degree programs will be featured at the open house:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)-An ACBSP-accredited program that integrates an excellent education in business with the Christian faith
- Master's in Counseling-A CACREP-accredited program that is designed for those who wish to integrate an understanding of Christian faith with professional counseling of diverse counselees in a variety of religious and secular settings
- Master's in Organizational Leadership-An innovative program that provides a practical blend of theory and field-based application, which prepares students to meet the requirements of rapidly changing and complex organizations
- Master's in Leadership Studies-A fully online program, designed for working professionals, that offers three areas of specialization: Financial Leadership, Ministry Leadership, and Project Management and Leadership
- Adult Degree Programs-Accelerated programs in six majors-Child and Family Services, Management, Organizational Leadership, Human Resources, Human Services and Christian Ministry Leadership-with classroom and fully online options.
Dinner will be provided at the event. Registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome. To register, visit http://goo.gl/g58snd or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geneva College invites students to step forward and leap ahead with an academically excellent, Christ-centered and affordable education. Offering nearly 40 undergraduate majors, Adult Degree Programs with fully online and campus-based options, and high-demand advanced graduate degrees, Geneva's programs are recognized for their high quality. U.S. News & World Report ranks Geneva as a Top 10 Best Value with one of the Top 100 engineering programs in the nation. Adhering to the inerrancy of Scripture, a Geneva education is grounded in God's word as well as in a core curriculum designed to prepare students vocationally to think, write and communicate well in today's world.