ST. PAUL, MINN. (05/12/2015)(readMedia)-- The 2015 Minnesota State Fair free entertainment lineup features more than 900 shows throughout the Great Minnesota Get-Together's 12-day run-all free with the price of admission. Highlights of this year's free stage lineup are below. Visit mnstatefair.org or click the Permalink at the bottom of this page for a full schedule.
Leinie Lodge Bandshell Tonight! sponsored by Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.:
• Gaelic Storm
• Terri Clark
• Andy Grammer
• Lou Gramm "The Voice of Foreigner"
• Reel Big Fish
• Home Free
Leinie Lodge Bandshell daytime entertainment sponsored by Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.:
• The Willis Clan
• Tonic Sol-fa
• Caitlyn Smith
• Steve Meisner
• Pine Leaf Boys
• The 34th Infantry Division "Red Bull" Band
• The Wright Brothers
• Jeff Dayton
• Old Dominion
• Kenny Neal
• Dallas Smith
• Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line
• The Main Squeeze
• C. Willi Myles
Bazaar After Dark at the International Bazaar Stage sponsored by Summit Brewing Co.:
• Davina & The Vagabonds
• Sonny Knight & The Lakers
• Lost Highway
• Innocent Reggae Band
West End at Sunset at the Schell's Stage at Schilling Amphitheater sponsored by August Schell
• Charlie Parr
• Crankshaft and The Gear Grinders
• Becky Buller
• Haley Bonar
• The Bel Airs
• The Cactus Blossoms
Other free entertainment venues and highlights include:
• All-Star Stunt Dogs Splash and Timberworks Lumberjack Show at The North Woods sponsored by Cabela's and Good Health Saunas.
• Lasertainment's Laser Hitz Show, where high-powered laser beams choreographed to hit music dance in the skies above the fairgrounds.
• Mia Dorr's Premier Karaoke in The Garden sponsored by Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• The Daily Mall Parade at 2 p.m. with floats, special guests and the State Fair High School Marching Band Competition.
• The Family Fair Stage at Baldwin Park sponsored by Green Mill Restaurant featuring music, costumed characters, comedians and jugglers just for kids and their families.
• The Ramberg Senior Center Stage sponsored by Cal Spas showcasing special entertainment for senior citizen fair guests.
• 3rd Lair SkatePark's pros showing off skateboard and BMX bike skills at The X-Zone.
• The Festival of Nations Stage presented by The International Institute of Minnesota, a showcase of dance, instrument and craft demonstrations from around the world.
• Arts A'Fair, a celebration of performing arts in Minnesota with dance and theater pop-up showcases throughout the fairgrounds.
• The Amateur Talent Contest and County Fair Talent Contest featuring singers, dancers, jugglers and more competing for the right to be named Minnesota's top talent.
• The Giant Sing Along presented by Bremer Bank, allowing fair guests to sing along together in a field of microphones – karaoke style.
• Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show with world-class athletes and acrobats reaching heights of more than 25 feet, from Sept. 2 - 7.
The entire lineup of free entertainment, including additional acts, show times and artist information, is available at mnstatefair.org.
The Minnesota State Fair is one of the largest and best-attended expositions in the world, attracting 1.8 million visitors annually. Showcasing Minnesota's finest agriculture, art and industry, the Great Minnesota Get-Together is always 12 Days of Fun Ending Labor Day. Visit mnstatefair.org for more information. The 2015 Minnesota State Fair runs Thursday, Aug. 27 through Labor Day, Sept. 7.