WOMEN IN INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES ELECTS 2015-16 OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ALBANY, NY (11/05/2015)(readMedia)-- At the 2015 Annual Conference held in Baltimore, Maryland, Women in Insurance & Financial Services elected its 2015-16 Slate of Officers and Directors.
Named to the Board were:
• President – Susan Glass (New York Life) of Atlanta, GA
• President-Elect – Evelyn Gellar (Empire Wealth Strategies, an agency of Penn Mutual) of West Islip, NY
• Secretary – Angela Ribuffo (First Command) of Anchorage, AK
• Treasurer – Lisa Pilgrim (Barley, McNamara & Wild, CPA's) of Jacksonville, FL
• Immediate Past President – Susan L. Combs (Combs & Company, LLC) of Astoria, NY
• Michelle Harm (The Heartland Group) of Rochester Hills, MI
• Susan Ianniello (New York Life) of Stratford, CT
• Nancy Wolfe-Smith (State Farm) of Plantation, FL
More than 75 years strong, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the only organization in the insurance and financial services industry exclusively devoted to supporting the careers of women and helping them succeed in this business. The WIFS mission is to attract, develop, and advance the careers of women in the financial services industry.
Over 1,100 WIFS members throughout the country receive value from monthly education programs, local chapters in over 20 US markets, annual national conference, mentorship, professional development, member discounts, corporate partnerships and affiliations.
For more information about WIFS and upcoming programs, visit www.wifsnational.org or contact Deborah Duffy, Executive Director at 866-264-WIFS (9437).