WOMEN IN INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES ELECTS 2018-2019 OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ALBANY, NY (11/19/2018) (readMedia)-- At its 2018 Annual Conference held in Austin, Women in Insurance & Financial Services elected its 2018-2019 slate of officers and directors.
Named to the Board were:
• President – Michelle Harm (Prudential), Rochester Hills, MI
• Vice President – Dawn Wolfgram (Principal Financial Group), Kansas City, MO
• Treasurer – Pamela Scheppele (Thompson-Hamel, LLC), Caribou, ME
• Immediate Past President – Angela Ribuffo (First Command Financial Services), Anchorage, AK
• Colleen Bell (Cambridge Investment Research), Iowa City, IA
• Darlene Flagg (National Life Group), Addison, TX
• Carrie Sayre (Boathouse Financial), Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
More than 80 years strong, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, headquartered in Albany, NY, is an association of financial services professionals working together to attract, develop and advance women. They champion career opportunities, provide professional development and represent women's interests to the profession. Membership is composed of industry leaders, client facing and allied professionals who benefit from National and local chapter services. Their vision is to be the global change leader inspiring women to achieve their dreams.
WIFS members receive value from monthly education programs, local chapters across the country, an annual national conference, professional development and corporate partnerships.
For more information about WIFS and upcoming programs, visit WIFSnational.org or contact Deborah Duffy, executive director, at 866-264-WIFS (9437).