WOMEN IN INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES ELECTS 2017-2018 OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ALBANY, NY (11/21/2017) (readMedia)-- At its 2017 Annual Conference held in Minneapolis, Women in Insurance & Financial Services elected its 2017-2018 slate of officers and directors.
Named to the Board were:
- President – Angela Ribuffo (First Command Financial Services), Anchorage, AK
- President-Elect – Michelle Harm (Prudential), Rochester Hills, MI
- Secretary – Ande Frazier (Leap Systems), Bridgewater, NJ
- Treasurer – Louise Frances, Albany, NY
- Immediate Past President – Evelyn Gellar (Penn Mutual), West Islip, NY
- Lisa Jones (Prime Capital Investment Advisors), Springfield, MO
- Carol Ann Michel (Glen Eagle Advisors), Princeton, NJ
- Susan Notaras (Penn Mutual), Horsham, PA
- Bill Stevens (Penn Mutual), Horsham, PA
Eighty years strong, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the only organization in the insurance and financial services industry exclusively devoted to supporting women and helping them succeed. The WIFS mission is to attract, develop and advance the careers of women in the insurance and financial services profession.
More than 1,300 WIFS members receive value from monthly education programs, local chapters in more than 22 US markets, an annual national conference, professional development and corporate partnerships.
For more information about WIFS and upcoming programs, visit www.wifsnational.org or contact Deborah Duffy, executive director, at 866-264-WIFS (9437).