ALBANY, NY (10/27/2016)(readMedia)-- Albany, NY – At the 2016 Annual Conference held in Chicago, Illinois, Women in Insurance & Financial Services elected its 2016-17 Slate of Officers and Directors.
Named to the Board were:
• President – Evelyn Gellar (Empire Wealth Strategies, an agency of Penn Mutual) of West Islip, NY
• President-Elect – Angela Ribuffo (First Command) of Anchorage, AK
• Secretary – Michelle Harm (The Heartland Group) Rochester Hills, MI
• Treasurer – Louise Frances of Albany, NY
• Immediate Past President – Susan Glass (New York Life) of Flowery Branch, GA
• Angela Brown (Guardian) of Jacksonville, FL
• Ande Frazier (Leap Systems) of Bridgewater, NJ
• Carol Ann Michel (M & T Bank) of Princeton, NJ
• Ashleigh Rothhammer (QuoteShark) of Greenwood Village, CO
• Meghan Wilke (Mutual of Omaha) of Omaha, NE
80 years strong, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the only organization in the insurance and financial services industry exclusively devoted to supporting the careers of women and helping them succeed in this business. The WIFS mission is to attract, develop, and advance the careers of women in the financial services industry.
Over 1,200 WIFS members throughout the country receive value from monthly education programs, local chapters in over 22 US markets, annual national conference, mentorship, professional development, member discounts, corporate partnerships and affiliations.
For more information about WIFS and upcoming programs, visit www.wifsnational.org or contact Deborah Duffy, Executive Director at 866-264-WIFS (9437).